I have remodeled my garage and have a opening from my living room to the old garage and now I would like to raise the floor to be even with my living area. What is the best solution to this can it be concreted or can I just build a wood frame? Oh I forgot to mention I had 12 by 12 tile done on it a few years ago.
Thanks in advance.
p.s. I do alot of my own work, a newbie but you would be suprized.
Newbie to all type of floor options and I have quest...
Raise my garge floor to match Living room floor?
Garage to den conversion
leveling floor-how to raise current drain
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love