I have remodeled my garage and have a opening from my living room to the old garage and now I would like to raise the floor to be even with my living area. What is the best solution to this can it be concreted or can I just build a wood frame? Oh I forgot to mention I had 12 by 12 tile done on it a few years ago.
Thanks in advance.
p.s. I do alot of my own work, a newbie but you would be suprized.
Newbie to all type of floor options and I have quest...
Raise my garge floor to match Living room floor?
Garage to den conversion
leveling floor-how to raise current drain
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects