I have remodeled my garage and have a opening from my living room to the old garage and now I would like to raise the floor to be even with my living area. What is the best solution to this can it be concreted or can I just build a wood frame? Oh I forgot to mention I had 12 by 12 tile done on it a few years ago.
Thanks in advance.
p.s. I do alot of my own work, a newbie but you would be suprized.
Newbie to all type of floor options and I have quest...
Raise my garge floor to match Living room floor?
Garage to den conversion
leveling floor-how to raise current drain
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!