Which is more effective - Air Vent Shingle Vent II model #SHFVBL OR Lomanco Whirly bird 14" turbine vents?
Wish I could find "traditional gable vents" that is 10' to 12' long with about 60% free area which calculates out to 21.65 sf per vent.
I know- that gable size seems awfully small- we usually shoot for a 12-14ft here in ca or just leave off the sheathing on the gable side.
Leaking Ridge Vents
Are ridge vents necessary, if...?
ON Ridge Vents leaked during Hurricane winds and rain
ridge vent vs. turbines
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects