Which is more effective - Air Vent Shingle Vent II model #SHFVBL OR Lomanco Whirly bird 14" turbine vents?
Wish I could find "traditional gable vents" that is 10' to 12' long with about 60% free area which calculates out to 21.65 sf per vent.
I know- that gable size seems awfully small- we usually shoot for a 12-14ft here in ca or just leave off the sheathing on the gable side.
Leaking Ridge Vents
Are ridge vents necessary, if...?
ON Ridge Vents leaked during Hurricane winds and rain
ridge vent vs. turbines
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!