I'm seriously thinking about ordering a 14" x 25" x 3/8" porcelain tile for my kitchen counters, but I'm concerned that I don't see mention of this product anywhere online except for links to the company. I even ordered a sample (could not make it stain!). But it's about twice the price of other large-sized porcelain tiles, plus it's an unknown in my area. Anybody familiar with the "ironstone" countertops produced by a company called Get Cooking in Wichita?
Should I be concerned about not seeing online references about this company? I mean, if I search by another other tile manufacturer's name, I get hits on real estate listings, blogs, etc. But this company (to be fair, it's a local kitchen design shop that happens to make this tile themselves, not a national company)--I don't find anything except links to their website. Anybody out there in Kansas know about this product? Thanks.
Looking for a discontinued glazed porcelain tile
Discontinued ACIF 18x18 Cream Toscana Dreamin Porcel...
Granite Tile Countertop
Porcelain tile over existing ceramic tile
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!