I'm seriously thinking about ordering a 14" x 25" x 3/8" porcelain tile for my kitchen counters, but I'm concerned that I don't see mention of this product anywhere online except for links to the company. I even ordered a sample (could not make it stain!). But it's about twice the price of other large-sized porcelain tiles, plus it's an unknown in my area. Anybody familiar with the "ironstone" countertops produced by a company called Get Cooking in Wichita?
Should I be concerned about not seeing online references about this company? I mean, if I search by another other tile manufacturer's name, I get hits on real estate listings, blogs, etc. But this company (to be fair, it's a local kitchen design shop that happens to make this tile themselves, not a national company)--I don't find anything except links to their website. Anybody out there in Kansas know about this product? Thanks.
Looking for a discontinued glazed porcelain tile
Discontinued ACIF 18x18 Cream Toscana Dreamin Porcel...
Granite Tile Countertop
Porcelain tile over existing ceramic tile
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes