What brand of laminate flooring is considered the best for an active household. I'm leaning toward Wilsonart or Columbia brands.
DO NOT put laminate in a kitchen. I put it in about 2 years ago, just had to rip it all up. The icemaker valve behind the fridge was barely weeping, it was soaked up by the foam pad and ruined the floor. Did not know anything was wrong until the laminate joints started popping up.
I just discovered that water has leaked under the laminate flooring in my kitchen from a faulty valve under the kitchen sink. The laminate was installed over a old solid linoleum floor about 5 months ago. What repair options do I have to fix the floor after replacing the faulty valve?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects