What brand of laminate flooring is considered the best for an active household. I'm leaning toward Wilsonart or Columbia brands.
DO NOT put laminate in a kitchen. I put it in about 2 years ago, just had to rip it all up. The icemaker valve behind the fridge was barely weeping, it was soaked up by the foam pad and ruined the floor. Did not know anything was wrong until the laminate joints started popping up.
I just discovered that water has leaked under the laminate flooring in my kitchen from a faulty valve under the kitchen sink. The laminate was installed over a old solid linoleum floor about 5 months ago. What repair options do I have to fix the floor after replacing the faulty valve?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!