What brand of laminate flooring is considered the best for an active household. I'm leaning toward Wilsonart or Columbia brands.
DO NOT put laminate in a kitchen. I put it in about 2 years ago, just had to rip it all up. The icemaker valve behind the fridge was barely weeping, it was soaked up by the foam pad and ruined the floor. Did not know anything was wrong until the laminate joints started popping up.
I just discovered that water has leaked under the laminate flooring in my kitchen from a faulty valve under the kitchen sink. The laminate was installed over a old solid linoleum floor about 5 months ago. What repair options do I have to fix the floor after replacing the faulty valve?
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING