What brand of laminate flooring is considered the best for an active household. I'm leaning toward Wilsonart or Columbia brands.
DO NOT put laminate in a kitchen. I put it in about 2 years ago, just had to rip it all up. The icemaker valve behind the fridge was barely weeping, it was soaked up by the foam pad and ruined the floor. Did not know anything was wrong until the laminate joints started popping up.
I just discovered that water has leaked under the laminate flooring in my kitchen from a faulty valve under the kitchen sink. The laminate was installed over a old solid linoleum floor about 5 months ago. What repair options do I have to fix the floor after replacing the faulty valve?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight