I desperately need to find a discontinued laminate by Trafficmaster called Biltmore Oak that was carried by Home Depot last year. Any help appreciated.
I have 2 packs of 8 planks each of this Trafficmaster Biltmore Oak, Brand New in packaging still.
I know it is a long shot, but does anyone have anymore Biltmore Oak Laminate available. Just had a dishwasher incident that requires 1, 8pc, package of Biltmore Oak.
Looking for Hanover Oak.. Only need one or two cases.. traffic master formerly at Home Depot
I am in desperate need of 4 boxes of baytown oak trafficmaster originally purchased at home depot and now is discontinued. We had a deep freeze and rapid melt this winter and it looks like we have some major structural issues being repaired, we need to replace the flooring where the leak was. Please help anyone!!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!