I desperately need to find a discontinued laminate by Trafficmaster called Biltmore Oak that was carried by Home Depot last year. Any help appreciated.
I have 2 packs of 8 planks each of this Trafficmaster Biltmore Oak, Brand New in packaging still.
I know it is a long shot, but does anyone have anymore Biltmore Oak Laminate available. Just had a dishwasher incident that requires 1, 8pc, package of Biltmore Oak.
Looking for Hanover Oak.. Only need one or two cases.. traffic master formerly at Home Depot
I am in desperate need of 4 boxes of baytown oak trafficmaster originally purchased at home depot and now is discontinued. We had a deep freeze and rapid melt this winter and it looks like we have some major structural issues being repaired, we need to replace the flooring where the leak was. Please help anyone!!!
I have four boxes of unopened TRAFFIC MASTER Baytown Oak GLUELESS laminate flooring I would like to sell. Nine pieces per box, 24.33 sq ft per box, $300 takes all four boxes + PLUS SHIPPING COST to your address with delivery tracking. No refunds. No returns. First come, first served. (772) 634-4339 West Palm Beach Florida Ask for John
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects