We have a second floor laundry room, front loader and have the minor issues of house shaking during the spin cycle. I did not think at the time that tile might have been wise to upgrade to to hald distrbute the weight of the washer ofer a solid floor rather than linoleum where the pegs have since sank a little and dented the subfloor. Over time the shaking has gotten worse, and leveling it did not seem to help...
Does anyone have experience on a what flooring type would help dampen the shaking, I see Wicanders makes a strong cork floor and was thinking of trying it, however was not sure if even their heavy wear floor would compress with the neverending weight of the washer on 4 legs. Any other thoughts on solutions? Thanks!
Fudeli laminate flooring?
Newbie to all type of floor options and I have quest...
old vinyl floor...help!!!
Hardwood Flooring Layout for Multiple Adjoining Rooms
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips