We have a second floor laundry room, front loader and have the minor issues of house shaking during the spin cycle. I did not think at the time that tile might have been wise to upgrade to to hald distrbute the weight of the washer ofer a solid floor rather than linoleum where the pegs have since sank a little and dented the subfloor. Over time the shaking has gotten worse, and leveling it did not seem to help...
Does anyone have experience on a what flooring type would help dampen the shaking, I see Wicanders makes a strong cork floor and was thinking of trying it, however was not sure if even their heavy wear floor would compress with the neverending weight of the washer on 4 legs. Any other thoughts on solutions? Thanks!
Fudeli laminate flooring?
Newbie to all type of floor options and I have quest...
old vinyl floor...help!!!
Hardwood Flooring Layout for Multiple Adjoining Rooms
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!