We have a second floor laundry room, front loader and have the minor issues of house shaking during the spin cycle. I did not think at the time that tile might have been wise to upgrade to to hald distrbute the weight of the washer ofer a solid floor rather than linoleum where the pegs have since sank a little and dented the subfloor. Over time the shaking has gotten worse, and leveling it did not seem to help...
Does anyone have experience on a what flooring type would help dampen the shaking, I see Wicanders makes a strong cork floor and was thinking of trying it, however was not sure if even their heavy wear floor would compress with the neverending weight of the washer on 4 legs. Any other thoughts on solutions? Thanks!
Fudeli laminate flooring?
Newbie to all type of floor options and I have quest...
old vinyl floor...help!!!
Hardwood Flooring Layout for Multiple Adjoining Rooms
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers