NOT SURE IF I EVER REPLIED TO YOUR REQUEST FOR THE PERGO PH4576 OR NOT. I HAVE 8 BOXES OF IT LEFT...SOLD ALMOST 20....ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR IT??
YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT : [email protected]
LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL LOOKING FOR THIS FLOORING .
Hi...Yes..I still have some of this pergo left.. you can contact me a :
I have OAK,blocked.....not beech blocked....sorry..if you need some OAK blocked let me know.
I may be interested in the oak blocked but would like to see what it looks like. Can you take a digital picture of it and send it to me. I know I am asking alot but it may make you a sale. The 4576 may be close to what I need
The flooring I have is oak, blocked ph4576..it is NOT red...so if you are interested in it let me know...I can send you a pic if you give me your email!
I have 2 1/2 boxes of this ph4576 oak blocked pergo presto flooring left. I paid 60.00 per box. Will sell the last of it,just over 2 1/2 boxes for 120.00 plus shipping/handling. If you email me your city, state , and zip code where flooring would be shipped I can give you an amount for shipping/handling. My email is [email protected]
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects