Thank you. $35 dollars is very expensive but I need it.
Please email me at [email protected] so we can
work out the other details.
I will take 3 boxes please.
Thank you again.
Hi, I was wondering if you still have any of the Oak blocked ph4476 flooring left? I am in the middle of a remodel and came up short, did not allow for waist. my fault, if so please let me know, we are fixing to sell our house due to a transfer and need to get the floors finished if poss. thanks, James
HI..I DO HAVE PERGO BUT THE NUMBER IS PH4578 OAK BLOCKED...IS THAT WHAT YOU NEED? I HAVE A LITTLE OVER 20 BOXES...LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
I see you have a different # tha PH4476 - do you still have csome avail>and if so, do you have a picture by chance?
SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU A PICTURE OF THE PERGO 4576. IT IS CALLED OAK, BLOCKED. MY EMAIL IS [email protected]
I am interested in buying some of the flooring if you still have it . Contact Sammie at 512-627-8193 or email [email protected]
I just read your message if you still have some left over please call me and maybe we can work something out. Please email me at [email protected] as soon as possible.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love