Thank you. $35 dollars is very expensive but I need it.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can
work out the other details.
I will take 3 boxes please.
Thank you again.
Hi, I was wondering if you still have any of the Oak blocked ph4476 flooring left? I am in the middle of a remodel and came up short, did not allow for waist. my fault, if so please let me know, we are fixing to sell our house due to a transfer and need to get the floors finished if poss. thanks, James
HI..I DO HAVE PERGO BUT THE NUMBER IS PH4578 OAK BLOCKED...IS THAT WHAT YOU NEED? I HAVE A LITTLE OVER 20 BOXES...LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
I see you have a different # tha PH4476 - do you still have csome avail>and if so, do you have a picture by chance?
SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU A PICTURE OF THE PERGO 4576. IT IS CALLED OAK, BLOCKED. MY EMAIL IS email@example.com
I am interested in buying some of the flooring if you still have it . Contact Sammie at 512-627-8193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I just read your message if you still have some left over please call me and maybe we can work something out. Please email me at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING