I purchased an old log home which has a hardwood floor that was never finished. It has to be sanded and have a finish put on it. There are alot of gaps between the boards which are real dirt collectors. I am looking for something, hopefully clear, to fill these cracks up to the level of the boards before applying the finish. Thanks.
Not a hardwood guy. But I've seen the wood guys use a filler they trowel on the whole floor before they sand. Check out the info here to see what it is or try a local flooring distributer and they can get you the right product.
can you tell me where I can find the 'in here' you talk about? I am fairly new to this site. Thanks.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight