I purchased an old log home which has a hardwood floor that was never finished. It has to be sanded and have a finish put on it. There are alot of gaps between the boards which are real dirt collectors. I am looking for something, hopefully clear, to fill these cracks up to the level of the boards before applying the finish. Thanks.
Not a hardwood guy. But I've seen the wood guys use a filler they trowel on the whole floor before they sand. Check out the info here to see what it is or try a local flooring distributer and they can get you the right product.
can you tell me where I can find the 'in here' you talk about? I am fairly new to this site. Thanks.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects