I AM IN NEED OF THE NAME OF THE NEW GROUT THAT I READ ABOUT ON BOBVILA.COM. THE AD SAID THAT THERE IS A NEW GROUT NOW IN THE U.S. THAT IS PERMANENT. I WANT TO KNOW MORE. I NEED A GROUT SEALER FOR MY NEW WHITE COUNTERTOP MADE OF CERAMIC TILE. EVERYTHING THAT TOUCHES IT STAINS IT. HELP!!!!
I had a problem with my floor grout the first time I laid floor tile. I used Aqua Mix Deep cleaning grout cleaner (found at Lowe's) and a grout brush. It is easy to use and cleaned the stains out of the grout. I then resealed the grout with a silicone based grout sealant. I used 3 coats. Also, if you are using harsh cleansers, ie commercial cleaners, it will remove the sealant in no time. Use only soap and water or a cleaner that is made just for ceramic tile.
barnboard floors that need grout repair
removing grout /plaster mixture from face brick in k...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers