I AM IN NEED OF THE NAME OF THE NEW GROUT THAT I READ ABOUT ON BOBVILA.COM. THE AD SAID THAT THERE IS A NEW GROUT NOW IN THE U.S. THAT IS PERMANENT. I WANT TO KNOW MORE. I NEED A GROUT SEALER FOR MY NEW WHITE COUNTERTOP MADE OF CERAMIC TILE. EVERYTHING THAT TOUCHES IT STAINS IT. HELP!!!!
I had a problem with my floor grout the first time I laid floor tile. I used Aqua Mix Deep cleaning grout cleaner (found at Lowe's) and a grout brush. It is easy to use and cleaned the stains out of the grout. I then resealed the grout with a silicone based grout sealant. I used 3 coats. Also, if you are using harsh cleansers, ie commercial cleaners, it will remove the sealant in no time. Use only soap and water or a cleaner that is made just for ceramic tile.
barnboard floors that need grout repair
removing grout /plaster mixture from face brick in k...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight