I AM IN NEED OF THE NAME OF THE NEW GROUT THAT I READ ABOUT ON BOBVILA.COM. THE AD SAID THAT THERE IS A NEW GROUT NOW IN THE U.S. THAT IS PERMANENT. I WANT TO KNOW MORE. I NEED A GROUT SEALER FOR MY NEW WHITE COUNTERTOP MADE OF CERAMIC TILE. EVERYTHING THAT TOUCHES IT STAINS IT. HELP!!!!
I had a problem with my floor grout the first time I laid floor tile. I used Aqua Mix Deep cleaning grout cleaner (found at Lowe's) and a grout brush. It is easy to use and cleaned the stains out of the grout. I then resealed the grout with a silicone based grout sealant. I used 3 coats. Also, if you are using harsh cleansers, ie commercial cleaners, it will remove the sealant in no time. Use only soap and water or a cleaner that is made just for ceramic tile.
barnboard floors that need grout repair
removing grout /plaster mixture from face brick in k...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects