I AM IN NEED OF THE NAME OF THE NEW GROUT THAT I READ ABOUT ON BOBVILA.COM. THE AD SAID THAT THERE IS A NEW GROUT NOW IN THE U.S. THAT IS PERMANENT. I WANT TO KNOW MORE. I NEED A GROUT SEALER FOR MY NEW WHITE COUNTERTOP MADE OF CERAMIC TILE. EVERYTHING THAT TOUCHES IT STAINS IT. HELP!!!!
I had a problem with my floor grout the first time I laid floor tile. I used Aqua Mix Deep cleaning grout cleaner (found at Lowe's) and a grout brush. It is easy to use and cleaned the stains out of the grout. I then resealed the grout with a silicone based grout sealant. I used 3 coats. Also, if you are using harsh cleansers, ie commercial cleaners, it will remove the sealant in no time. Use only soap and water or a cleaner that is made just for ceramic tile.
barnboard floors that need grout repair
removing grout /plaster mixture from face brick in k...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!