I just finished using Ployblend Grout Renew manufactured by Custom Building Products, basically making the grout uniform in color. I'm happy with the results. Question for those who know: should I put a sealer over the grout and tile? The ceramic tile is 50 years old and in very good shape. The Grout Renew is advertised as an all-in-one colorant and sealer, therefore I'm questioning the use of anything else. Also, the manufacturere recommends a neutral cleaner. Suggestions needed for what is considered a neutral sealer. Thanks!!!!
is hardybacker on 1.5"x5" cardecking enough for tile...
Grout sealer/Tile finish?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!