I just finished using Ployblend Grout Renew manufactured by Custom Building Products, basically making the grout uniform in color. I'm happy with the results. Question for those who know: should I put a sealer over the grout and tile? The ceramic tile is 50 years old and in very good shape. The Grout Renew is advertised as an all-in-one colorant and sealer, therefore I'm questioning the use of anything else. Also, the manufacturere recommends a neutral cleaner. Suggestions needed for what is considered a neutral sealer. Thanks!!!!
is hardybacker on 1.5"x5" cardecking enough for tile...
Grout sealer/Tile finish?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects