I just finished using Ployblend Grout Renew manufactured by Custom Building Products, basically making the grout uniform in color. I'm happy with the results. Question for those who know: should I put a sealer over the grout and tile? The ceramic tile is 50 years old and in very good shape. The Grout Renew is advertised as an all-in-one colorant and sealer, therefore I'm questioning the use of anything else. Also, the manufacturere recommends a neutral cleaner. Suggestions needed for what is considered a neutral sealer. Thanks!!!!
is hardybacker on 1.5"x5" cardecking enough for tile...
Grout sealer/Tile finish?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight