DOES ANYONE HAVE 4 BOXES OF EMPIRE OAK CASUAL LIVING? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
Yes, I have some leftover Empire Oak if you still need it. Of course, your post was in April, you have probably resolved your problem by now.
we are currently in need of empire oak. how many boxes do you have available? also, how much are you asking per box?
I am in the need of 3 pieces of the Empire Oak from teh Pergo casual Living collections...can anyone help??
I think that we have a few boxes left...In April I didn’t have enough so I had to pull it up. Some were cut and some were left whole. I am in NEW JERSEY! Right now the boxes are in Old Bridge, about an hour from me in storage. Is anyone close to that location?
I am actually in MD on teh Easternshore. How much are you selling the boxes for?? We are in salisbury, MD do you know how far that is from you or would you be willing to ship them to me I can send you a money order or if you take paypal. We are 3 pieces short from finishing our hall and kitchen floor...I cant believe how hard this wood is to find :o/
Its hard to find because its been discontinued. I went nuts looking for it and hit a dead end. I ripped ¾ of a room up…Wow don’t even want to think about it. (Very sad day) So you want three pieces or a box? I am not sure what my boss paid for the box, but I will leave it up to you to give me an offer. A whole box might be expensive to ship.
That's just my luck that they stopped making this color. i have the hall and my kitchen done minus 3 pieces so I dont want to pull it up. Pergo told me to go with Natural Oak but it has more Red in it then what i have. Can you please check with your boss and see if he would be willing to take $5.00 a plank and I would like 4 and I will pay for teh shipping. i can send you a money order or if he has a Pay Pal acct I can send teh money that way. if you or he needs to speak with me I can be reached at 800-826-5262 ext 2117 from 8-5pm
WE ALSO TRIED THE OTHER COLOR AND IT LOOKED TERRIBLE. I WILL ASK HIM AND TRY AND HELP YOU OUT BECUASE I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE. I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WHEN I KNOW MORE!!
Thank you so much and please feel free to call me at work with the number I provided...if you call please tell them to page me that way you wont get my voice mail. thank you again so much!!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 5 Things to Do With...Old Rakes
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 8 Great DIY Ways to Use Cinder Blocks
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Perfect Projects
- 8 Countertops You'd Never Believe Were Handmade
- 9 Handy Uses for Your Cordless Drill/Driver
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Design Inspirations for Your Small Bedroom
- Deck the Doors: 10 Wreaths for Autumn Decorating
- 7 Tools to Wage War Against Leaves
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY