DOES ANYONE HAVE 4 BOXES OF EMPIRE OAK CASUAL LIVING? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
Yes, I have some leftover Empire Oak if you still need it. Of course, your post was in April, you have probably resolved your problem by now.
we are currently in need of empire oak. how many boxes do you have available? also, how much are you asking per box?
I am in the need of 3 pieces of the Empire Oak from teh Pergo casual Living collections...can anyone help??
I think that we have a few boxes left...In April I didn’t have enough so I had to pull it up. Some were cut and some were left whole. I am in NEW JERSEY! Right now the boxes are in Old Bridge, about an hour from me in storage. Is anyone close to that location?
I am actually in MD on teh Easternshore. How much are you selling the boxes for?? We are in salisbury, MD do you know how far that is from you or would you be willing to ship them to me I can send you a money order or if you take paypal. We are 3 pieces short from finishing our hall and kitchen floor...I cant believe how hard this wood is to find :o/
Its hard to find because its been discontinued. I went nuts looking for it and hit a dead end. I ripped ¾ of a room up…Wow don’t even want to think about it. (Very sad day) So you want three pieces or a box? I am not sure what my boss paid for the box, but I will leave it up to you to give me an offer. A whole box might be expensive to ship.
That's just my luck that they stopped making this color. i have the hall and my kitchen done minus 3 pieces so I dont want to pull it up. Pergo told me to go with Natural Oak but it has more Red in it then what i have. Can you please check with your boss and see if he would be willing to take $5.00 a plank and I would like 4 and I will pay for teh shipping. i can send you a money order or if he has a Pay Pal acct I can send teh money that way. if you or he needs to speak with me I can be reached at 800-826-5262 ext 2117 from 8-5pm
WE ALSO TRIED THE OTHER COLOR AND IT LOOKED TERRIBLE. I WILL ASK HIM AND TRY AND HELP YOU OUT BECUASE I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE. I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WHEN I KNOW MORE!!
Thank you so much and please feel free to call me at work with the number I provided...if you call please tell them to page me that way you wont get my voice mail. thank you again so much!!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 10 Essentials for the Perfect Modern Bath
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- Natural Swimming Pools: 10 Reasons to Jump In
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Furniture Makeovers: 10 Total DIY Do-Overs
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 15 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 11 Creative Ways to Reuse Cardboard Boxes
- DIY Organization: 10 Cheap and Easy Ideas
- 15 Easy Steps to a Dust-Free Home
- 5 Common Lawn Problems—and How to Fix Them