DOES ANYONE HAVE 4 BOXES OF EMPIRE OAK CASUAL LIVING? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
Yes, I have some leftover Empire Oak if you still need it. Of course, your post was in April, you have probably resolved your problem by now.
we are currently in need of empire oak. how many boxes do you have available? also, how much are you asking per box?
I am in the need of 3 pieces of the Empire Oak from teh Pergo casual Living collections...can anyone help??
I think that we have a few boxes left...In April I didn’t have enough so I had to pull it up. Some were cut and some were left whole. I am in NEW JERSEY! Right now the boxes are in Old Bridge, about an hour from me in storage. Is anyone close to that location?
I am actually in MD on teh Easternshore. How much are you selling the boxes for?? We are in salisbury, MD do you know how far that is from you or would you be willing to ship them to me I can send you a money order or if you take paypal. We are 3 pieces short from finishing our hall and kitchen floor...I cant believe how hard this wood is to find :o/
Its hard to find because its been discontinued. I went nuts looking for it and hit a dead end. I ripped ¾ of a room up…Wow don’t even want to think about it. (Very sad day) So you want three pieces or a box? I am not sure what my boss paid for the box, but I will leave it up to you to give me an offer. A whole box might be expensive to ship.
That's just my luck that they stopped making this color. i have the hall and my kitchen done minus 3 pieces so I dont want to pull it up. Pergo told me to go with Natural Oak but it has more Red in it then what i have. Can you please check with your boss and see if he would be willing to take $5.00 a plank and I would like 4 and I will pay for teh shipping. i can send you a money order or if he has a Pay Pal acct I can send teh money that way. if you or he needs to speak with me I can be reached at 800-826-5262 ext 2117 from 8-5pm
WE ALSO TRIED THE OTHER COLOR AND IT LOOKED TERRIBLE. I WILL ASK HIM AND TRY AND HELP YOU OUT BECUASE I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE. I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WHEN I KNOW MORE!!
Thank you so much and please feel free to call me at work with the number I provided...if you call please tell them to page me that way you wont get my voice mail. thank you again so much!!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Quick and Creative Stocking Stuffers
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Must-Do Projects for November
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- The Top 10 Artificial Christmas Trees