DOES ANYONE HAVE 4 BOXES OF EMPIRE OAK CASUAL LIVING? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
Yes, I have some leftover Empire Oak if you still need it. Of course, your post was in April, you have probably resolved your problem by now.
we are currently in need of empire oak. how many boxes do you have available? also, how much are you asking per box?
I am in the need of 3 pieces of the Empire Oak from teh Pergo casual Living collections...can anyone help??
I think that we have a few boxes left...In April I didn’t have enough so I had to pull it up. Some were cut and some were left whole. I am in NEW JERSEY! Right now the boxes are in Old Bridge, about an hour from me in storage. Is anyone close to that location?
I am actually in MD on teh Easternshore. How much are you selling the boxes for?? We are in salisbury, MD do you know how far that is from you or would you be willing to ship them to me I can send you a money order or if you take paypal. We are 3 pieces short from finishing our hall and kitchen floor...I cant believe how hard this wood is to find :o/
Its hard to find because its been discontinued. I went nuts looking for it and hit a dead end. I ripped ¾ of a room up…Wow don’t even want to think about it. (Very sad day) So you want three pieces or a box? I am not sure what my boss paid for the box, but I will leave it up to you to give me an offer. A whole box might be expensive to ship.
That's just my luck that they stopped making this color. i have the hall and my kitchen done minus 3 pieces so I dont want to pull it up. Pergo told me to go with Natural Oak but it has more Red in it then what i have. Can you please check with your boss and see if he would be willing to take $5.00 a plank and I would like 4 and I will pay for teh shipping. i can send you a money order or if he has a Pay Pal acct I can send teh money that way. if you or he needs to speak with me I can be reached at 800-826-5262 ext 2117 from 8-5pm
WE ALSO TRIED THE OTHER COLOR AND IT LOOKED TERRIBLE. I WILL ASK HIM AND TRY AND HELP YOU OUT BECUASE I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE. I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WHEN I KNOW MORE!!
Thank you so much and please feel free to call me at work with the number I provided...if you call please tell them to page me that way you wont get my voice mail. thank you again so much!!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects