DOES ANYONE HAVE 4 BOXES OF EMPIRE OAK CASUAL LIVING? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
Yes, I have some leftover Empire Oak if you still need it. Of course, your post was in April, you have probably resolved your problem by now.
we are currently in need of empire oak. how many boxes do you have available? also, how much are you asking per box?
I am in the need of 3 pieces of the Empire Oak from teh Pergo casual Living collections...can anyone help??
I think that we have a few boxes left...In April I didn’t have enough so I had to pull it up. Some were cut and some were left whole. I am in NEW JERSEY! Right now the boxes are in Old Bridge, about an hour from me in storage. Is anyone close to that location?
I am actually in MD on teh Easternshore. How much are you selling the boxes for?? We are in salisbury, MD do you know how far that is from you or would you be willing to ship them to me I can send you a money order or if you take paypal. We are 3 pieces short from finishing our hall and kitchen floor...I cant believe how hard this wood is to find :o/
Its hard to find because its been discontinued. I went nuts looking for it and hit a dead end. I ripped ¾ of a room up…Wow don’t even want to think about it. (Very sad day) So you want three pieces or a box? I am not sure what my boss paid for the box, but I will leave it up to you to give me an offer. A whole box might be expensive to ship.
That's just my luck that they stopped making this color. i have the hall and my kitchen done minus 3 pieces so I dont want to pull it up. Pergo told me to go with Natural Oak but it has more Red in it then what i have. Can you please check with your boss and see if he would be willing to take $5.00 a plank and I would like 4 and I will pay for teh shipping. i can send you a money order or if he has a Pay Pal acct I can send teh money that way. if you or he needs to speak with me I can be reached at 800-826-5262 ext 2117 from 8-5pm
WE ALSO TRIED THE OTHER COLOR AND IT LOOKED TERRIBLE. I WILL ASK HIM AND TRY AND HELP YOU OUT BECUASE I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE. I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WHEN I KNOW MORE!!
Thank you so much and please feel free to call me at work with the number I provided...if you call please tell them to page me that way you wont get my voice mail. thank you again so much!!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- DIY Plumbing Pipe Vase
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- Uses for Beer & Booze Around the House
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps