I'm in desperate need of a TrafficMaster laminate flooring called Brasilia that was previsously sold at Hope Depot about two years ago. Please contact me if you have any remaining stock.
I have approximately 800 sq. ft. of TrafficMaster Brasilia that I have taken up for carpet installation. It's in excellent condition. Willing to sell for a good price.
I am looking for a T molding or some type of transition piece in this material. Also, does anyone know, is 'Brasilia' the name of the color?
HI IF YOU HAVE SOME BRASILIA FLOORING LEFT I WILL BUY!PLEASE EMAIL ME AT SANDYSCHETTINA@YAHOO.COM
HELLO, I DO NOT HAVE A FULL BOX, BUT I DO HAVE 7 OF THE 10 PIECES (NEW). GFINKEL@SBCGLOBAL.NET THANK, GREG.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight