I'm in desperate need of a TrafficMaster laminate flooring called Brasilia that was previsously sold at Hope Depot about two years ago. Please contact me if you have any remaining stock.
I have approximately 800 sq. ft. of TrafficMaster Brasilia that I have taken up for carpet installation. It's in excellent condition. Willing to sell for a good price.
I am looking for a T molding or some type of transition piece in this material. Also, does anyone know, is 'Brasilia' the name of the color?
HI IF YOU HAVE SOME BRASILIA FLOORING LEFT I WILL BUY!PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]
HELLO, I DO NOT HAVE A FULL BOX, BUT I DO HAVE 7 OF THE 10 PIECES (NEW). [email protected] THANK, GREG.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects