I'm in desperate need of a TrafficMaster laminate flooring called Brasilia that was previsously sold at Hope Depot about two years ago. Please contact me if you have any remaining stock.
I have approximately 800 sq. ft. of TrafficMaster Brasilia that I have taken up for carpet installation. It's in excellent condition. Willing to sell for a good price.
I am looking for a T molding or some type of transition piece in this material. Also, does anyone know, is 'Brasilia' the name of the color?
HI IF YOU HAVE SOME BRASILIA FLOORING LEFT I WILL BUY!PLEASE EMAIL ME AT SANDYSCHETTINA@YAHOO.COM
HELLO, I DO NOT HAVE A FULL BOX, BUT I DO HAVE 7 OF THE 10 PIECES (NEW). GFINKEL@SBCGLOBAL.NET THANK, GREG.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!