Anyone familiar with greatnorthern.com? We are looking at their shipdecking engineered hardwood for our basement which is 1400 square feet and will put in over "silent stride" pad for a moisture and sound barrier. The pieces are in 8.25" wide sections made up of three 2.75" pieces glued together. Looks like some engineered hardwood is in indivual strips. Wondering if anyone knows about or has this product? Wondering how it will look -- will the glued pieces make it look like laminate? Anyone have a photo of this? Also we are looking at gunstock and wondering if anyone has gunstock in this product if they can tell me if there is pink in it (not a big fan of pink).
Laminate Vs Engineered Hardwood Vs Hardwood Flooring...
engineered hardwood flooring
Water under Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!