Hi, we expanded our house some time ago. As a result the bathroom window had to be annuled since it didn't face outside anymore. The window is located in the shower wall which is tiled; we could not get tiles to match the color of the original tiles so we decided to convert the window into a niche for the shampoo, soap etc. Now my question is: how do we build the box?, do we have to build a frame first and then put cement board and waterproof it and then tile it?. We want to make it look like that box was there on purpose and it was never a window. Thanks for any advise or ideas.
installing a wall oven
BUILDING WOODEN BOX TO COVER UP SOME ELECTRICAL STUFF!!
replacing electrical box
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!