My daughter's new laminate flooring was "cleaned" with orange glow hardwood floor refinisher. Polyurethane formula. She never got to see them shiny. Cloudy film. How do we remove the polyurethane finish?
This product is to only be used on polyurethane finished hardwood floors. It is not to be used on laminate or flooring that is not already polyurethane finished.
I know the Orange Glo floor refinisher was not to be used on laminate. The person helping did not. Now I need remove the film from the laminate flooring. How do I do this? Please help.
Trisha did you ever find something to remove it? My wife did the same thing to our floors that I worked very hard to install.. grrrrr...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects