My daughter's new laminate flooring was "cleaned" with orange glow hardwood floor refinisher. Polyurethane formula. She never got to see them shiny. Cloudy film. How do we remove the polyurethane finish?
This product is to only be used on polyurethane finished hardwood floors. It is not to be used on laminate or flooring that is not already polyurethane finished.
I know the Orange Glo floor refinisher was not to be used on laminate. The person helping did not. Now I need remove the film from the laminate flooring. How do I do this? Please help.
Trisha did you ever find something to remove it? My wife did the same thing to our floors that I worked very hard to install.. grrrrr...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!