I'm looking for help with hardwood floor tiles. Approximately 10 years ago, I installed a floor composed of 12" x 12" parquet hardwood floor tiles over a 3/4" plywood subfloor. The 12" x 12" tiles were made of four squares of small strips of hardwood held together by steel wire in a walnut finish, and were "peel and stick" - no glue or nails necessary. I believe that they were made by Armstrong, and I purchased them at my local Home Depot.
Does anyone know if this product is still available? I've searched all over the Web with no success.
Any help is appreciated!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!