I'm looking for help with hardwood floor tiles. Approximately 10 years ago, I installed a floor composed of 12" x 12" parquet hardwood floor tiles over a 3/4" plywood subfloor. The 12" x 12" tiles were made of four squares of small strips of hardwood held together by steel wire in a walnut finish, and were "peel and stick" - no glue or nails necessary. I believe that they were made by Armstrong, and I purchased them at my local Home Depot.
Does anyone know if this product is still available? I've searched all over the Web with no success.
Any help is appreciated!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love