In desperate need of pergo prodigy renovation pine! Please email me at [email protected] or call me on my cell phine at (973)879-7448 if you have any in stock. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks, Jim!
I need pergo "renovation pine" PX3252 for a repair. Will purchace up to 6 boxes and pay all shipping charges.
If you want the pergo you will have to take all 9 boxes. I can't do anything with 3 boxes. You'll also have to pay for all shipping charges.
Id be willing to take all 9 boxes if they have been stored indoors and kept absolutely dry. Give me a number.
Yes, they were kept indoors and dry. The boxes are still wrapped. Never opened. I'll need to know where I'm shipping it to so I can find out what the cost will be.
stanfordville n.y. 12581. Could i get your tel.# so we can talk direct? And what would be the best time to call. I'm E.S.T.
my number is (920) 433-9190. If you could call now that would be great, otherwise after 3:00 p.m. central time.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects