In desperate need of pergo prodigy renovation pine! Please email me at [email protected] or call me on my cell phine at (973)879-7448 if you have any in stock. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks, Jim!
I need pergo "renovation pine" PX3252 for a repair. Will purchace up to 6 boxes and pay all shipping charges.
If you want the pergo you will have to take all 9 boxes. I can't do anything with 3 boxes. You'll also have to pay for all shipping charges.
Id be willing to take all 9 boxes if they have been stored indoors and kept absolutely dry. Give me a number.
Yes, they were kept indoors and dry. The boxes are still wrapped. Never opened. I'll need to know where I'm shipping it to so I can find out what the cost will be.
stanfordville n.y. 12581. Could i get your tel.# so we can talk direct? And what would be the best time to call. I'm E.S.T.
my number is (920) 433-9190. If you could call now that would be great, otherwise after 3:00 p.m. central time.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes