In desperate need of pergo prodigy renovation pine! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on my cell phine at (973)879-7448 if you have any in stock. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks, Jim!
I need pergo "renovation pine" PX3252 for a repair. Will purchace up to 6 boxes and pay all shipping charges.
If you want the pergo you will have to take all 9 boxes. I can't do anything with 3 boxes. You'll also have to pay for all shipping charges.
Id be willing to take all 9 boxes if they have been stored indoors and kept absolutely dry. Give me a number.
Yes, they were kept indoors and dry. The boxes are still wrapped. Never opened. I'll need to know where I'm shipping it to so I can find out what the cost will be.
stanfordville n.y. 12581. Could i get your tel.# so we can talk direct? And what would be the best time to call. I'm E.S.T.
my number is (920) 433-9190. If you could call now that would be great, otherwise after 3:00 p.m. central time.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight