In desperate need of pergo prodigy renovation pine! Please email me at [email protected] or call me on my cell phine at (973)879-7448 if you have any in stock. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks, Jim!
I need pergo "renovation pine" PX3252 for a repair. Will purchace up to 6 boxes and pay all shipping charges.
If you want the pergo you will have to take all 9 boxes. I can't do anything with 3 boxes. You'll also have to pay for all shipping charges.
Id be willing to take all 9 boxes if they have been stored indoors and kept absolutely dry. Give me a number.
Yes, they were kept indoors and dry. The boxes are still wrapped. Never opened. I'll need to know where I'm shipping it to so I can find out what the cost will be.
stanfordville n.y. 12581. Could i get your tel.# so we can talk direct? And what would be the best time to call. I'm E.S.T.
my number is (920) 433-9190. If you could call now that would be great, otherwise after 3:00 p.m. central time.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!