I am looking for Bruce American Home series Solid Oak Parquet AHS101-HD Chestnut (smooth)Dura-Luster (Urethane)Finish 5/16 x 12 x 12. Does anyone know where I can find it? I am located in NC.
Hello. My name is Steve. I saw your post and would think if you called any flooring retailer, including lumber liquidators, you shoulThe only problem is trying to match up the dye lots. Also wear and sunlight affects the color of the flooring. Good luck and if you are in need of an installer and you are in the Charlotte area, I would love to have the opportunity. I've been an installer for about 15 years now. Thanks!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!