Do you still have any of the tile remaining?
I also ran out of this particul tile for my kitchen. I just joined this website & see that othrs have the same issue. Can I buy a box anywhere? How does this work...clueless! Thanks Joanne
I need 1 or two boxes of the 16x16 tile, do you still have any available? Would need it shipped to Albany, NY.
I am willing to come pickup this tile, and will need 10-13 tiles. Do you still have any? please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 269-685-3441.
I am willing to pick up these tiles if you can not ship. I need ceramica DaVinci 16x16 ceramic floor tile Maui shade 05...Do you still have any? You can email me at email@example.com or call 269-3441.
Do you still have some Maui 12x12 tile? I need 50 squares to fix a project. I'm in DC no shipping needed. I can pick it up. Please email me
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 21 Expert Choices for Fail-Safe Paint Colors
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 5 DIY Farm Table Projects That Will Last a Lifetime
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!