Looking for Daltile's French Quarter CobbleStone color (3114) need 12x12, 6x12, 6x6
I have 3 boxes of 12x12; 3 boxes of 6x12 and one box of 6x6 left over from a past project. Clearing out storage shed.
I am looking for French Quarter Cobblestone 6X12 and 6X6 tiles to finish a project. I need about 40 sq. ft.If you still have them, how do I get in touch with you?
Looking for Daltile's French Quarter CobbleStone color (3114) need 12x12, 6x12, 6x6 Anyone have any ?
I have about 30 sqft of 12x12 cobblestone. They are used and were taken up in whole tiles. I also have some that broke or are already cut which you can cut to the size you need. I would be willing to sell those for less. Mortar just needs to be sanded off the back. Feel free to e-mail.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Design a Better Bedroom: 9 Strategies
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Would You Live in a Floating Home?