Looking for Daltile's French Quarter CobbleStone color (3114) need 12x12, 6x12, 6x6
I have 3 boxes of 12x12; 3 boxes of 6x12 and one box of 6x6 left over from a past project. Clearing out storage shed.
I am looking for French Quarter Cobblestone 6X12 and 6X6 tiles to finish a project. I need about 40 sq. ft.If you still have them, how do I get in touch with you?
Looking for Daltile's French Quarter CobbleStone color (3114) need 12x12, 6x12, 6x6 Anyone have any ?
I have about 30 sqft of 12x12 cobblestone. They are used and were taken up in whole tiles. I also have some that broke or are already cut which you can cut to the size you need. I would be willing to sell those for less. Mortar just needs to be sanded off the back. Feel free to e-mail.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!