Looking for Daltile's French Quarter CobbleStone color (3114) need 12x12, 6x12, 6x6
I have 3 boxes of 12x12; 3 boxes of 6x12 and one box of 6x6 left over from a past project. Clearing out storage shed.
I am looking for French Quarter Cobblestone 6X12 and 6X6 tiles to finish a project. I need about 40 sq. ft.If you still have them, how do I get in touch with you?
Looking for Daltile's French Quarter CobbleStone color (3114) need 12x12, 6x12, 6x6 Anyone have any ?
I have about 30 sqft of 12x12 cobblestone. They are used and were taken up in whole tiles. I also have some that broke or are already cut which you can cut to the size you need. I would be willing to sell those for less. Mortar just needs to be sanded off the back. Feel free to e-mail.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects