Looking for Daltile's French Quarter CobbleStone color (3114) need 12x12, 6x12, 6x6
I have 3 boxes of 12x12; 3 boxes of 6x12 and one box of 6x6 left over from a past project. Clearing out storage shed.
I am looking for French Quarter Cobblestone 6X12 and 6X6 tiles to finish a project. I need about 40 sq. ft.If you still have them, how do I get in touch with you?
Looking for Daltile's French Quarter CobbleStone color (3114) need 12x12, 6x12, 6x6 Anyone have any ?
I have about 30 sqft of 12x12 cobblestone. They are used and were taken up in whole tiles. I also have some that broke or are already cut which you can cut to the size you need. I would be willing to sell those for less. Mortar just needs to be sanded off the back. Feel free to e-mail.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight