I see a lot of posts where the person is in need of 1 box or 2 boxes of tile.Stores sometimes only stock so much of a product or a discontinued product,and when it is sold that is it.It is up to the homeowner[if installing themselves] to find out ahead of time if it is a discontinued item,what the return policy is,and if they will be able to come back to get more.As an installer i always want a little product[1box xtra] for possible repairs,and for referance with color/lot# ect.
How can I remove and save floor tile?
De Vinci Maui ceramic tile 12 x 12
pergo laminate needed
In need of Armstrong Swiftlock laminate flooring in ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!