I see a lot of posts where the person is in need of 1 box or 2 boxes of tile.Stores sometimes only stock so much of a product or a discontinued product,and when it is sold that is it.It is up to the homeowner[if installing themselves] to find out ahead of time if it is a discontinued item,what the return policy is,and if they will be able to come back to get more.As an installer i always want a little product[1box xtra] for possible repairs,and for referance with color/lot# ect.
How can I remove and save floor tile?
De Vinci Maui ceramic tile 12 x 12
pergo laminate needed
In need of Armstrong Swiftlock laminate flooring in ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!