I see a lot of posts where the person is in need of 1 box or 2 boxes of tile.Stores sometimes only stock so much of a product or a discontinued product,and when it is sold that is it.It is up to the homeowner[if installing themselves] to find out ahead of time if it is a discontinued item,what the return policy is,and if they will be able to come back to get more.As an installer i always want a little product[1box xtra] for possible repairs,and for referance with color/lot# ect.
How can I remove and save floor tile?
De Vinci Maui ceramic tile 12 x 12
pergo laminate needed
In need of Armstrong Swiftlock laminate flooring in ...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight