Ordered over $12k flooring from Lumber Liquidators. Had been told during order and previously, it was in stock and could be picked up with 2 day notice. Put $2k deposit down. Called week later and told 1 1/2 weeks for availability. This created a major problem, demolition had already started on remodeling. Store mgr basically called me a liar, and cut off discussion when I mentioned a lawyer. Corporate Headquarters then offered a deal. If I would pay for entire order, they would ship from warehouse about 2 hours away. I didn't like the deal, but had little choice. Next day learned they didn't ship but charged my card, creating another problem for me. Cancelled order. Took several days to get my credit back. Found them to be dishonest and disorganized, and, they may have a credit problem.
At the end of the negotiations, my order was still 1 1/2 weeks away suffering a day to day slip while in discussion. Will never attempt to do business with them again.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!