do you have any left? I need to finish some steps
please email me [email protected]
I still have 5 unopened boxes of African Padauk and around 30 pieces of various lengths, plus a few transition pieces. Give me a holler back and let me know if anyone still needs this.
I need boxes of Pergo Global Passage African Padauk flooring...if anyone out there still has some! Please reply and let me know!
Hi there. I am looking for the global passage African padauk flooring. Does anyone still have any available??
I believe I have 7 boxes plus some extra pieces if anyone is still looking, I am located in upstate ny.
Looking for approx. 3 boxes of African Padauk. Pulled out some cabinets and there is no flooring underneath. Please email
I am in CT
I am in CT
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects