do you have any left? I need to finish some steps
please email me [email protected]
I still have 5 unopened boxes of African Padauk and around 30 pieces of various lengths, plus a few transition pieces. Give me a holler back and let me know if anyone still needs this.
I need boxes of Pergo Global Passage African Padauk flooring...if anyone out there still has some! Please reply and let me know!
Hi there. I am looking for the global passage African padauk flooring. Does anyone still have any available??
I believe I have 7 boxes plus some extra pieces if anyone is still looking, I am located in upstate ny.
Looking for approx. 3 boxes of African Padauk. Pulled out some cabinets and there is no flooring underneath. Please email
I am in CT
I am in CT
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!