[[[[[ Liquid Rubber is the world's ONLY EPDM rubber in liquid form. This elastomeric roof coating, is alkali and acid-proof, maintenance free and installs in one easy coat, with no primer.]]]]
***I want to apply this LIQUID RUBBER over my asphalt-roll flat roof. They claim all i have to do is just pressure wash off any loose material and this stuff will give me a problem free roof for atleast 5 years. Any thing i should know about before i do it, like will it "pop" up my existing roof, or can it trap moisture and create more problems ect...? Any advise is greatly appreciated, Thank You in advance.
Flat roof (take off old or not)
Can rubber roofing material work as a deck floor its...
need help on siding for an exterior water tank
Rubber Roof - How to install?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways