I could use this tile if you still have it.
Please let me know if you have any of the Maui tile left. I will buy what you have.
Thanks, [email protected]
Thanks, [email protected]
I am in NJ and looking for this tile. I need about 250 sq.ft. Figures that the tile that I really like is discontinued. Does anyone know the name and contact of the company that made this tile?
If anyone has any more of the 16x16 Davinci Maui tiles letft please email me at [email protected] I only need a few but am willing to purchase as many as needed :)
I have 11 boxes of davinci maui tile it's like a beige/with peachy color going through it. It's the same as the picture shows. I'm in connecticut contact me at [email protected]
Looking for several boxes of 16x16 Maui tile. I live in texas and will pay for shipping. Please email me at [email protected]
I am looking for a minimum of 1 box (ideally 2 boxes) of Maui 16x16 tile. Please email at [email protected] if you have any you would be willing to sell. I am located in Milwaukee.
Such beautiful eggs! I love the viasul textures . I want to mention that Sabracron dyes have larger molecules, not larger granules of powder. They are still a fine powder and you must still use a dust mask when you mix them into water. Because of the larger molecules, they are not quite as reactive as Procion MX dyes, and need higher temperatures to react.The dyer you refer to developed an allergy to MX dyes because she was careless and did not use a mask in the first years of her dyeing. She did develop an allergy, and needed to switch to a different dye for which she had not developed sensitivity. You can bet that she always wears her dust mask when mixing dye powder now!Also, please do not equate a respiratory allergy to toxicity. Millions of people have respiratory allergies to a huge variety of natural plants and pollens. Some of these plants are toxic; some are not. Fiber reactive dyes have very low toxicity, however some people do develop allergies with repeated exposure to the dye powders.I also want to mention that a dust mask should be worn when mixing natural dye extracts (which are powders) into concentrate. Human lungs need protection from any fine powder.Education about the dyes and paints too is the key!Hmmm, guess I need to step off my soap box and go dye an egg!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects