I am in need of 3pks of solid oak (Chestnut) series AHS-101 dura-luster, urethane finish.5/16"x12x12..locking..by bruce flooring..please contact me at [email protected] if you have any.We are in the middle of remodling and are 2 boxes short.Thanks a bunch!
We removed an island and had one package left of Bruce american home series AHS-101 - Chestnut and had thought it would fill our needs. We have discovered however that we need four more squares. These are dura-luster (urethane) finish 5/15" x 12" x 12". If anyone has some (extra) it will help us out greatly. Thanks.
I have a powder room, 5 x 5, and need Chestnut colored Bruce Cumberland II oak parquet in order to have continuous flow from adjacent hall. I have 11 sq feet but would prefer tiles form same lot. Will take less if that is all I can find. If you have offers of more than you need it would work. Can you rescue me! Best of luck on your update.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects