I am in need of 3pks of solid oak (Chestnut) series AHS-101 dura-luster, urethane finish.5/16"x12x12..locking..by bruce flooring..please contact me at [email protected] if you have any.We are in the middle of remodling and are 2 boxes short.Thanks a bunch!
We removed an island and had one package left of Bruce american home series AHS-101 - Chestnut and had thought it would fill our needs. We have discovered however that we need four more squares. These are dura-luster (urethane) finish 5/15" x 12" x 12". If anyone has some (extra) it will help us out greatly. Thanks.
I have a powder room, 5 x 5, and need Chestnut colored Bruce Cumberland II oak parquet in order to have continuous flow from adjacent hall. I have 11 sq feet but would prefer tiles form same lot. Will take less if that is all I can find. If you have offers of more than you need it would work. Can you rescue me! Best of luck on your update.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!