I am in need of 3pks of solid oak (Chestnut) series AHS-101 dura-luster, urethane finish.5/16"x12x12..locking..by bruce flooring..please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any.We are in the middle of remodling and are 2 boxes short.Thanks a bunch!
We removed an island and had one package left of Bruce american home series AHS-101 - Chestnut and had thought it would fill our needs. We have discovered however that we need four more squares. These are dura-luster (urethane) finish 5/15" x 12" x 12". If anyone has some (extra) it will help us out greatly. Thanks.
I have a powder room, 5 x 5, and need Chestnut colored Bruce Cumberland II oak parquet in order to have continuous flow from adjacent hall. I have 11 sq feet but would prefer tiles form same lot. Will take less if that is all I can find. If you have offers of more than you need it would work. Can you rescue me! Best of luck on your update.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers