I am in need of 3pks of solid oak (Chestnut) series AHS-101 dura-luster, urethane finish.5/16"x12x12..locking..by bruce flooring..please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any.We are in the middle of remodling and are 2 boxes short.Thanks a bunch!
We removed an island and had one package left of Bruce american home series AHS-101 - Chestnut and had thought it would fill our needs. We have discovered however that we need four more squares. These are dura-luster (urethane) finish 5/15" x 12" x 12". If anyone has some (extra) it will help us out greatly. Thanks.
I have a powder room, 5 x 5, and need Chestnut colored Bruce Cumberland II oak parquet in order to have continuous flow from adjacent hall. I have 11 sq feet but would prefer tiles form same lot. Will take less if that is all I can find. If you have offers of more than you need it would work. Can you rescue me! Best of luck on your update.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING