Anyone with discontinued Darlington Oak laminate sold by LOWES, please contact me. I need about 2 boxes. Thanks a million.
Jim [email protected]
Don't know if you still need it or not, but, I have two unopened boxes of Surface Source, Darlington Oak laminate flooring. Are you interested?
Does anyone have Surface Soure Canmore Oak Laminate flooring from Lowes left? If so, how much & price..
I have 3 good boxes and 1 damaged box of Surface Source Darlington Oak Laminate. I either need 2 additional boxes for another room, or I can sell these boxes. Central NJ location.
We need 3 boxes of Darlington Oak laminate from Surface Source. Please contact us at [email protected] if anyone has any.
ds314159265, If you still have the boxes of discontinued surface source darlington oak flooring, I will buy it as soon as possible if your willing to ship. Please contact me at [email protected] or two one seven 825 697seven. And Im sure we can work something out. Thanks again.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects