Anyone with discontinued Darlington Oak laminate sold by LOWES, please contact me. I need about 2 boxes. Thanks a million.
Jim [email protected]
Don't know if you still need it or not, but, I have two unopened boxes of Surface Source, Darlington Oak laminate flooring. Are you interested?
Does anyone have Surface Soure Canmore Oak Laminate flooring from Lowes left? If so, how much & price..
I have 3 good boxes and 1 damaged box of Surface Source Darlington Oak Laminate. I either need 2 additional boxes for another room, or I can sell these boxes. Central NJ location.
We need 3 boxes of Darlington Oak laminate from Surface Source. Please contact us at [email protected] if anyone has any.
ds314159265, If you still have the boxes of discontinued surface source darlington oak flooring, I will buy it as soon as possible if your willing to ship. Please contact me at [email protected] or two one seven 825 697seven. And Im sure we can work something out. Thanks again.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!