Hi I need 4 boxes of darlington oak. I am a bit cash strapped but if you have some and are willing to talk, I would love to negotiate with you, if you only have one box great! two! three? email me. email@example.com Thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Does anyone have 1 or 2 boxes that they are willing to sell?? Our dishwasher leaked and we don't want to replace all our flooring :( thanks - email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I need a 1/2 box or a box of Surface Source Darlington oak from Lowes. Does anyone have any?
Just had some water damage I need some boxes of darling oak laminate flooring?
I have two unopened boxes of the discontinued Darlington Oak Laminate Flooring! I am in Lake of the Ozarks, MO so if you are somewhere within driving distance I could meet. Otherwise, I supposed I could ship (you cover this cost). I can be reached at 913.207.3287 or email@example.com. Cost $30 per box, plus shipping.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight