Hi I need 4 boxes of darlington oak. I am a bit cash strapped but if you have some and are willing to talk, I would love to negotiate with you, if you only have one box great! two! three? email me. firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Does anyone have 1 or 2 boxes that they are willing to sell?? Our dishwasher leaked and we don't want to replace all our flooring :( thanks - email me at email@example.com
I need a 1/2 box or a box of Surface Source Darlington oak from Lowes. Does anyone have any?
Just had some water damage I need some boxes of darling oak laminate flooring?
I have two unopened boxes of the discontinued Darlington Oak Laminate Flooring! I am in Lake of the Ozarks, MO so if you are somewhere within driving distance I could meet. Otherwise, I supposed I could ship (you cover this cost). I can be reached at 913.207.3287 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost $30 per box, plus shipping.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING