Hi I need 4 boxes of darlington oak. I am a bit cash strapped but if you have some and are willing to talk, I would love to negotiate with you, if you only have one box great! two! three? email me. [email protected] Thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Does anyone have 1 or 2 boxes that they are willing to sell?? Our dishwasher leaked and we don't want to replace all our flooring :( thanks - email me at [email protected]
I need a 1/2 box or a box of Surface Source Darlington oak from Lowes. Does anyone have any?
I have two unopened boxes of the discontinued Darlington Oak Laminate Flooring! I am in Lake of the Ozarks, MO so if you are somewhere within driving distance I could meet. Otherwise, I supposed I could ship (you cover this cost). I can be reached at 913.207.3287 or [email protected] Cost $30 per box, plus shipping.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects