Anyone with discontinued Darlington Oak laminate sold by LOWES, please contact me. I need about 2 boxes. Thanks a million.
Don't know if you still need it or not, but, I have two unopened boxes of Surface Source, Darlington Oak laminate flooring. Are you interested?
i forgot to put my email if you do still have the floor IM VERY VERY INTERESTED
Does anyone have Surface Soure Canmore Oak Laminate flooring from Lowes left? If so, how much & price..
I have 3 good boxes and 1 damaged box of Surface Source Darlington Oak Laminate. I either need 2 additional boxes for another room, or I can sell these boxes. Central NJ location.
We need 3 boxes of Darlington Oak laminate from Surface Source. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if anyone has any.
ds314159265, If you still have the boxes of discontinued surface source darlington oak flooring, I will buy it as soon as possible if your willing to ship. Please contact me at email@example.com or two one seven 825 697seven. And Im sure we can work something out. Thanks again.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight