Anyone with discontinued Darlington Oak laminate sold by LOWES, please contact me. I need about 2 boxes. Thanks a million.
Jim [email protected]
Don't know if you still need it or not, but, I have two unopened boxes of Surface Source, Darlington Oak laminate flooring. Are you interested?
Does anyone have Surface Soure Canmore Oak Laminate flooring from Lowes left? If so, how much & price..
I have 3 good boxes and 1 damaged box of Surface Source Darlington Oak Laminate. I either need 2 additional boxes for another room, or I can sell these boxes. Central NJ location.
We need 3 boxes of Darlington Oak laminate from Surface Source. Please contact us at [email protected] if anyone has any.
ds314159265, If you still have the boxes of discontinued surface source darlington oak flooring, I will buy it as soon as possible if your willing to ship. Please contact me at [email protected] or two one seven 825 697seven. And Im sure we can work something out. Thanks again.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love