Hi I need 4 boxes of darlington oak. I am a bit cash strapped but if you have some and are willing to talk, I would love to negotiate with you, if you only have one box great! two! three? email me. [email protected] Thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Does anyone have 1 or 2 boxes that they are willing to sell?? Our dishwasher leaked and we don't want to replace all our flooring :( thanks - email me at [email protected]
I need a 1/2 box or a box of Surface Source Darlington oak from Lowes. Does anyone have any?
I have two unopened boxes of the discontinued Darlington Oak Laminate Flooring! I am in Lake of the Ozarks, MO so if you are somewhere within driving distance I could meet. Otherwise, I supposed I could ship (you cover this cost). I can be reached at 913.207.3287 or [email protected] Cost $30 per box, plus shipping.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!