Hi I need 4 boxes of darlington oak. I am a bit cash strapped but if you have some and are willing to talk, I would love to negotiate with you, if you only have one box great! two! three? email me. email@example.com Thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Does anyone have 1 or 2 boxes that they are willing to sell?? Our dishwasher leaked and we don't want to replace all our flooring :( thanks - email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I need a 1/2 box or a box of Surface Source Darlington oak from Lowes. Does anyone have any?
Just had some water damage I need some boxes of darling oak laminate flooring?
I have two unopened boxes of the discontinued Darlington Oak Laminate Flooring! I am in Lake of the Ozarks, MO so if you are somewhere within driving distance I could meet. Otherwise, I supposed I could ship (you cover this cost). I can be reached at 913.207.3287 or email@example.com. Cost $30 per box, plus shipping.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight