Hi there, I have a very simple question re: color coding of a table saw and wiring. My Table Saw is an ENCO Tilting Arbor Saw and I am replacing the motor with a Craftsman motor. The Craftsman motor wires are BLACK, WHITE and GREEN. The table saw Wires are BLACK, RED and GREEN. Should I connect the black to black, then the red to white and of course green to green?
The table saw body has a switch on the frame which I would like to use so there is the switch and then the wire to the motor. My ENCO motor is 16.8 amps and the craftsman motor is 13 amps, all 110v single phase.
Many thanks for the help. I don't want to blow up anything.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide