Hi there, I have a very simple question re: color coding of a table saw and wiring. My Table Saw is an ENCO Tilting Arbor Saw and I am replacing the motor with a Craftsman motor. The Craftsman motor wires are BLACK, WHITE and GREEN. The table saw Wires are BLACK, RED and GREEN. Should I connect the black to black, then the red to white and of course green to green?
The table saw body has a switch on the frame which I would like to use so there is the switch and then the wire to the motor. My ENCO motor is 16.8 amps and the craftsman motor is 13 amps, all 110v single phase.
Many thanks for the help. I don't want to blow up anything.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers