Hi there, I have a very simple question re: color coding of a table saw and wiring. My Table Saw is an ENCO Tilting Arbor Saw and I am replacing the motor with a Craftsman motor. The Craftsman motor wires are BLACK, WHITE and GREEN. The table saw Wires are BLACK, RED and GREEN. Should I connect the black to black, then the red to white and of course green to green?
The table saw body has a switch on the frame which I would like to use so there is the switch and then the wire to the motor. My ENCO motor is 16.8 amps and the craftsman motor is 13 amps, all 110v single phase.
Many thanks for the help. I don't want to blow up anything.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love