Hi there, I have a very simple question re: color coding of a table saw and wiring. My Table Saw is an ENCO Tilting Arbor Saw and I am replacing the motor with a Craftsman motor. The Craftsman motor wires are BLACK, WHITE and GREEN. The table saw Wires are BLACK, RED and GREEN. Should I connect the black to black, then the red to white and of course green to green?
The table saw body has a switch on the frame which I would like to use so there is the switch and then the wire to the motor. My ENCO motor is 16.8 amps and the craftsman motor is 13 amps, all 110v single phase.
Many thanks for the help. I don't want to blow up anything.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects