Hi there, I have a very simple question re: color coding of a table saw and wiring. My Table Saw is an ENCO Tilting Arbor Saw and I am replacing the motor with a Craftsman motor. The Craftsman motor wires are BLACK, WHITE and GREEN. The table saw Wires are BLACK, RED and GREEN. Should I connect the black to black, then the red to white and of course green to green?
The table saw body has a switch on the frame which I would like to use so there is the switch and then the wire to the motor. My ENCO motor is 16.8 amps and the craftsman motor is 13 amps, all 110v single phase.
Many thanks for the help. I don't want to blow up anything.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!