I am looking for a tile we purchased at Home Depot a couple of years back that was since discontinued.
It was made by Pacifica Ceramics and it's name was Midnight Slate Copper.
It was a 16 x 16 glazed porcelain tile. If anyone has any information on this it would be really helpful. Thanks a bunch.
Call corporate office for Daltile 800-615-8020 they can do a warehouse check for surplus discontinued tile for you for Marseilles Tuscan gold
I'm also looking for the discontinued Home Depot Tuscany Gold 18x18 inch tile. Anyone? Need to repair two cracked tiles in a kitchen / dining room / pantry - don't want to have to re-tile the entire thing. :(
I am also looking for Tuscany Gold 18x18, about 70-80 sq.ft. of coverage. I purchased it from Home Depot a few years back and need the rest to finish the job.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects