I purchased 6 windows from them in 2006. All 6 allow a significant amount of air to blow in around them, and the two custom made sized ones leak water when it rains or snows hard from the direction they face. A representative from the company has been out several times to confirm these problems, but they have never sent anyone to repair them.I have repeatedly contacted them over the last 4 years without results. A guarantee is only worth as much as the company is willing to honor it--Wall Side Window's guarantee is worthless. I would recommend that people purchase windows elsewhere.
What poor service! If what you are saying is true, then Wall Side Windows had better explain themselves. If they do not properly address this issue, you can be sure they would be closing their doors to more sales in the future.
The complaint clearly is for Wall side windows, NOT AllWeather Seal windows. I apologize for your issues & obvious problems with Wall side and wish you the best, however I have had my windows by All Weather Seal for 9 years now and could not be happier...everything they were promised! Best of luck with Wall side, or you could call All WeatherSeal.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes