I purchased 6 windows from them in 2006. All 6 allow a significant amount of air to blow in around them, and the two custom made sized ones leak water when it rains or snows hard from the direction they face. A representative from the company has been out several times to confirm these problems, but they have never sent anyone to repair them.I have repeatedly contacted them over the last 4 years without results. A guarantee is only worth as much as the company is willing to honor it--Wall Side Window's guarantee is worthless. I would recommend that people purchase windows elsewhere.
What poor service! If what you are saying is true, then Wall Side Windows had better explain themselves. If they do not properly address this issue, you can be sure they would be closing their doors to more sales in the future.
The complaint clearly is for Wall side windows, NOT AllWeather Seal windows. I apologize for your issues & obvious problems with Wall side and wish you the best, however I have had my windows by All Weather Seal for 9 years now and could not be happier...everything they were promised! Best of luck with Wall side, or you could call All WeatherSeal.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!