I purchased 6 windows from them in 2006. All 6 allow a significant amount of air to blow in around them, and the two custom made sized ones leak water when it rains or snows hard from the direction they face. A representative from the company has been out several times to confirm these problems, but they have never sent anyone to repair them.I have repeatedly contacted them over the last 4 years without results. A guarantee is only worth as much as the company is willing to honor it--Wall Side Window's guarantee is worthless. I would recommend that people purchase windows elsewhere.
What poor service! If what you are saying is true, then Wall Side Windows had better explain themselves. If they do not properly address this issue, you can be sure they would be closing their doors to more sales in the future.
The complaint clearly is for Wall side windows, NOT AllWeather Seal windows. I apologize for your issues & obvious problems with Wall side and wish you the best, however I have had my windows by All Weather Seal for 9 years now and could not be happier...everything they were promised! Best of luck with Wall side, or you could call All WeatherSeal.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING