I purchased 6 windows from them in 2006. All 6 allow a significant amount of air to blow in around them, and the two custom made sized ones leak water when it rains or snows hard from the direction they face. A representative from the company has been out several times to confirm these problems, but they have never sent anyone to repair them.I have repeatedly contacted them over the last 4 years without results. A guarantee is only worth as much as the company is willing to honor it--Wall Side Window's guarantee is worthless. I would recommend that people purchase windows elsewhere.
What poor service! If what you are saying is true, then Wall Side Windows had better explain themselves. If they do not properly address this issue, you can be sure they would be closing their doors to more sales in the future.
The complaint clearly is for Wall side windows, NOT AllWeather Seal windows. I apologize for your issues & obvious problems with Wall side and wish you the best, however I have had my windows by All Weather Seal for 9 years now and could not be happier...everything they were promised! Best of luck with Wall side, or you could call All WeatherSeal.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects