I have 10" facia and my soffit is 2' and 3' long in different places. My soffit is mostly 2' out but it extends to 3' out over two balconies. My roof is a 12 12 pitch my soffit is at the same angle. Is it possible to use standard vinyl or aluminum soffit on this and what is the best way to cover my 10" facia board? Thank you.
Cathedral attic - acheive proper R rating
Roof and soffit vents
Long length, paintable veneer for 2 x 10 roof facia?
Add Sofit and Facia to older vinyl siding?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!