I have 10" facia and my soffit is 2' and 3' long in different places. My soffit is mostly 2' out but it extends to 3' out over two balconies. My roof is a 12 12 pitch my soffit is at the same angle. Is it possible to use standard vinyl or aluminum soffit on this and what is the best way to cover my 10" facia board? Thank you.
Cathedral attic - acheive proper R rating
Roof and soffit vents
Long length, paintable veneer for 2 x 10 roof facia?
Add Sofit and Facia to older vinyl siding?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!