Slide 4: Removing Mold

Slide4

northeastins.com


Caused by excessive moisture build-up, flooding, leaky roofs, and indoor plumbing problems, the elusive—and often, undetectable—mold can cause serious allergic reactions and long-term health problems. To prevent it, keep indoor humidity low, prevent moisture build-up, and thoroughly dry any standing wet surfaces in the home. With visible mold in moisture-rich places like your bathroom, a little elbow grease, soap and water or a 1:9 bleach-to-water solution may just do the trick. 

Related:  Quick Tip—DIY Mold Removal


8 Home Hazards—and How to Mitigate Them

Banner_join_pinterest
SEE MORE IN
How To's & Quick Tips

Don't Miss