- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Kitchen Remodel > Episode 12: Installing Pantry System
Creating a Tropical Sinkhole Garden
Project: Kitchen Remodel, Episode 12, Part 1
Bob and the landscape architect discuss lawns in South Florida, as new sod goes down in the yard. Inside, contract Ed Weller installs a space-saving pull-out pantry system. Next, Bob looks at how the screen enclosure will get put together according to the architect's tricky specs.
- Part 1: Creating a Tropical Sinkhole Garden
- Bob meets with landscape architect Juan Capote to discuss planting a feature garden. Several of the larger plants have been brought in and a tropical sinkhole has been created to mimic the native Florida landscape.
- Part 2: Selecting a Paint Color and Painting the Exterior Stucco Walls
- Part 3: Installing an Electric Outdoor Grill
This project features the remodeling and expansion of the kitchen and family room of a 15-year-old suburban Miami tract house. Innovative and fun projects include walls built using insulated concrete forms, stucco application, and glass block walls.
ALL EPISODES IN KITCHEN REMODEL
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How are complimentary colors arranged on the color wheel?