- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Modern Colonial > Episode 17: Bedroom Amenities
Features of the Personal Valet Clothes Freshening System
Project: Modern Colonial, Episode 17, Part 2
Bob talks with Jay Triandafilou (from Architectural Fence) as the crew works to install the perimeter fence. In the master bedroom, Dave Herbert joins Bob to talk about Whirlpool's new Personal Valet, a "clothes vitalizing system", being installed in the closet. Meanwhile, carpenter Bob Ryley is in the workshop preparing materials needed to build custom storage spaces for the walk-in closet.
- Part 1: Picket Fence Installation
- Part 2: Features of the Personal Valet Clothes Freshening System
- Dave Herbert (from Whirlpool) joins Bob to talk about the new Personal Valet Clothes Vitalizing System being installed in the master bedroom closet. A chemical-free cleaning system, the Personal Valet is housed in an armoire-like cabinet. The device steams and freshens most fabrics, including machine washable and dry clean-only items. In about 30 minutes, it removes wrinkles and strong smells such as food odors, cigarette, and cigar smoke.
- Part 3: Built-In Closet Storage Installation
This project focuses on the construction of a Colonial-style home built with both history and the future in mind. While the 4-bedroom, 4-bath home will have a traditional exterior and interior detailing, the plan will suit the needs of a modern family, including easy-maintenance fireplaces, a great room, master suite, sun room, 3-car garage, and a large walk-out basement with plenty of room for recreation and indoor/outdoor living.
ALL EPISODES IN MODERN COLONIAL
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How often do termite queens lay eggs?