- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Habitat for Humanity > Episode 10: Working on the Kitchen
High-Efficiency Water Heater Installation and Buderus Factory Tour
Project: Habitat for Humanity, Episode 10, Part 3
Aristokraft cabinets and Corian counter tops are being installed in the kitchen. Ren Anderson talks about the money-saving and evironmentally friendly aspects of the Energy Star-rated appliances. In the basement, Chris Hoff (from Buderus) demonstrates the features of the boiler and hot water heater, and Bob travels all the way to Wetzlar, Germany, to visit the Buderus plant.
- Part 1: Aristokraft Kitchen Cabinet Installation
- Part 2: Corian Kitchen Countertop Installation and Energy Star Appliances
- Part 3: High-Efficiency Water Heater Installation and Buderus Factory Tour
- In the basement of the Habitat for Humanity Blitz Build project house, Chris Hoff (from Buderus) demonstrates the features of the boiler and hot water heater, which have been installed. Bob travels to Wetzlar, Germany, to visit the Buderus manufacturing plant.
Bob Vila introduces the latest in sustainable materials and efficient building techniques on a Habitat for Humanity build. This project documents a five-day process that transformed an empty lot into a snug, comfortable, and sustainable home in Yonkers, NY.
ALL EPISODES IN HABITAT FOR HUMANITY
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How are complimentary colors arranged on the color wheel?