- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Habitat for Humanity > Episode 11: Carpet and Bathroom Fixtures
Bathroom Fixtures Installed
Project: Habitat for Humanity, Episode 11, Part 2
Carpenter Bob Ryley summarizes the carpet installation in one of the bedrooms, while, downstairs, Dave Kohler discusses the high-efficiency fixtures being installed in the bathroom. And in Tuscon, AZ, Bob tours Civano, a housing development where a variety of earth-friendly construction approaches has been utilized.
- Part 1: Installing Carpet in the Bedroom
- Part 2: Bathroom Fixtures Installed
- Dave Kohler installs a Kohler lavatory in the Habitat for Humanity Blitz Build project house. The faucet is a brand-new product called the Fairfax Faucet. It has a great safety feature-- a high temperature limit stop that keeps individuals from getting scalded.
Dave also shows off a state-of-the-art Kohler toilet. The features of this toilet include a large 2" glazed trapway, a large water area, and siphonic jet action. Not to mention, this unit complies with the National Energy Act of 1992, requiring all manufacturers to make only 1.6 gallon per flush (gpf) toilets.
- Part 3: Green Construction in Tuscon, AZ
- Part 4: Civano Development Model Home
Bob Vila introduces the latest in sustainable materials and efficient building techniques on a Habitat for Humanity build. This project documents a five-day process that transformed an empty lot into a snug, comfortable, and sustainable home in Yonkers, NY.
ALL EPISODES IN HABITAT FOR HUMANITY
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
SEE MORE IN