- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Lifespan House > Episode 12: Completing the Living Room
Reviewing the Interior Design Upstairs
Project: Lifespan House, Episode 12, Part 4
Workers are installing a new living room floor, made from reclaimed lumber, which is gathered from old buildings and torn-down houses. On the porch, new handmade lanterns, designed by Charleston craftsman John Gantt, are going up. Also, new Whirlpool Energy Star appliances are being installed.
- Part 1: Installing a Reclaimed Heart Pine Floor
- Part 2: Installing Stair Handrails and Balusters
- Part 3: Reviewing the Interior Design Upstairs
- Bob tours the finished upstairs, paying special attention to the interior design of the various rooms on this floor of the Mount Pleasant, SC project house.
Bob Vila heads to the Low Country: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. Steeped in tradition, this historic suburb of Charleston is the scene, not only of a remarkable new home, but of a remarkable transformation in suburban living at the developing community of I'On.
ALL EPISODES IN LIFESPAN HOUSE
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How often do termite queens lay eggs?