- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Executive Mansion > Episode 13: Mansion Final Tour
Tour of the Restored Living Quarters
Project: Executive Mansion, Episode 13, Part 3
Bob takes a grand tour of the fully restored Executive Mansion in Richmond, VA. Starting with the exterior, Bob, the general contractor, the interior designer, and the first lady of Virginia all inspect the renovation. They tour the Governor's historic office, the grand ballroom and dining rooms, the finished kitchen, and the new living quarters.
- Part 1: Tour of the Restored Exterior and Interior Decor
- Part 2: Tour of the Restored Interior
- Part 3: Tour of the Restored Living Quarters
- Bob tours the finished restoration of the historic sections of the Virginia governor's mansion-- the office, grand ballroom, dining rooms, family kitchen, and living quarters.
- Part 4: Tour of Historic Virginia Governor's Office
In Richmond, Virginia, the oldest continuously occupied governor's mansion in America is in need of serious repairs, and Bob Vila's team is there to help. Projects include the complete overhaul and modernization of the basement to include a state-of-the-art caterer's kitchen for official functions, all new mechanical systems, and updates for handicapped accessibility.
ALL EPISODES IN EXECUTIVE MANSION
MOST POPULAR CLIPS
HOUSE & GARDEN TOURS
How often do termite queens lay eggs?